Thursday, January 04, 2007

Fourth & Short Jesus

If I was any good at this blogging thing I would have been all over how bad Notre Dame blows and they would be made to look a ginormaous South Bend Steamer last night in the Sugar Bowl. It’s nice however that stalwarts like Jeff at BBC are on it like Charlie Weiss on bag full of burritos. Check out just how overrated the Irish are and have been. By the way Jeff, you wrote that thing at 3am. Go to bed will you? Give the rest of us slackers a chance. Damn.


Facts are that I’m not really putting my heart and soul into this blog, but rather trying to perfect my newest invention, The Automatic Cheerleader Upskirt Television Recorder TIVO Device Thingie. It’s a working title for my newest creation that will once and for all prevent missing beauties like the USC Song Girl
Megan’s fancy little twirl.



I’m way behind posting this but that’s the point of my new genius invention. Whether I’m home or not this little devil will be scouring the airwaves for the fruits of the perv cameraman everywhere. It might also make it so you can look for “
Lee Corso is a penis” signs and other such greatness.

Our little trip to the desert is nigh upon us. We are outta here on Saturday for some serious pregame revelry. I’ll stop by tomorrow to throw down some really haphazard and shoddy analysis and prognostication.
I’m good at haphazard and shoddy.
PK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it out there. Wish I were in your shoes. I think Jim from The Buckeye Blog is going to be out there as well. You guys should meet up and hold Buckeye BloggerCon 1.

Jeff Seemann said...

I vote we all get together when they have the celebration in Columbus and have a Buckeye Blogger Convention.

Oh, and I just couldn't sleep that night. Usually I write my best stuff at 3am, but it's all accidental.

PK said...

I'll send a stand-in/proxy since I'm in Dallas. Go Bucks